A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Drive a constantly spinning limousine around town! Roundabout is a '70s B-Movie game where you pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in a far out open world puzzle adventure - all while driving a revolving limo! Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band!
In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine's movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more.
Set in 1977, Roundabout tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, arguably the world's most famous revolving chauffeur. While driving players around the town of Roundabout, players will learn about the dizzying highs, terrifying lows, and secret loves of a revolving limousine driver. You'll experience the seventies in the only authentic way possible: with full motion video set in the interior of a limousine.
The demo of Roundabout gives you a taste of the first eight rides of Georgio Manos' career.
- Drive a constantly revolving limousine through the crowded streets of Roundabout.
- '70s B-Movie Full Motion Video throughout the game adds a new spin to a classic rise to fame story.
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectible pickups, and purchasable properties.
- Upgrade your limousine with new hats, horns, and paint jobs.
- A full suite of challenges to compete against your friends in.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode. Roundabout is the only official eSport endorsed by a talking skeleton.
- Big Head Mode. Also a number of equally fun game modifiers and extras that are not Big Head Mode.
Just unzip and run!
The system requirements for this require a DirectX 11-capable graphics card: an AMD 6-series or faster, a Geforce 5 series or faster, or an Intel Iris GPU. It also requires an okay CPU - we tested on an i5-2500k.
A controller (either PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One) is highly recommended, although not required.
If you enjoy the game, we'd love it if you picked up the full thing. We'll be bringing a Steamworks-free and DRM-free version to itch.io in the next few days, but in the meantime it's on Steam, Humble Store and Xbox One, and we're coming to PS4 and PS Vita real soon.